$80,000 - $106,000 /Year
Sales - Marketing
Major Long Island Banking corporation seeks a Post Closing Manager who oversees the Post Closing function of the Lending Department by performing the duties listed below.
- Manages the post close process and follows up in regard to post close required undertaking and insurance stipulations, as dictated by the pre-closing memorandum, until they have been met.
- Manages post close inspection process pursuant to Bank policy requirements.
- Manages loan related legal items process.
- Coordinates with Loan Officers, Bank Attorneys, Brokers, and personnel from various departments and agencies to ensure the resolution of all outstanding issues.
- Resolves out of the ordinary issues, inquiries and/or problems.
- Interacts with borrowers regarding outstanding items and keeps management apprised on a current basis.
- Reviews closing documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with the Bank’s commitment and closing conditions.
- Manages the staff of the Post Closing area and provides assistance with work flow requirements so daily/weekly/monthly tasks are completed timely.
- Prepares, maintains and assists with monthly and ad-hoc reporting required by management.
- Various management required reporting is prepared, monitored and kept in proof on a monthly or quarterly basis, as needed.
- Performs special projects, and additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- Where applicable and when performing the responsibilities of the job, employees are accountable to maintain Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and adhere to internal control policies and procedures.
Knowledge of Commercial Loans and Insurance
5 years experience
Excellent follow up, interpersonal skills
Ability to multi-task with strong detail orientation