Healthcare - Health Services
At least 2 year(s)
- Nurse Case Manager
- Inpatient Reviews, Telephonic
- Monday - Friday; 8/hr/day
About the Job:
- Level of Care, Length of Stay / Continued Stay Reviews
- Utilization Review, Concurrent Review, Discharge Planning
- Experience with transitioning patients from one care setting to another.
- Able to acquire necessary documentation / information to justify continued stay from facility case managers
- DRG and ICD-9, CPT coding
- Guidelines and regulations relevant to Case Management and/or Utilization Management.
- Principles and practices of Health Care, Health Care Systems, and Medical Administration.
- InterQual and/or Milliman Familiar a Plus!
California Nursing License (RN)
At Least Two Years CM, UM, UR Experience
About the Agency:
Managed Care Resources, Making Careers is a Health Care Staffing Agency in the niche fields of Case Management, Utilization Management / Review, Quality Management / Assurance and Performance Improvement. MCR, Making Careers has been servicing the State of California since 1987 providing Medical Professionals to Hospitals, Medical Groups, IPAs, Health Plans, Healthcare Foundations, Home Health Departments, Medical Offices, Managed Care and Insurance Companies in search of both Permanent and Temporary Staff. Call: (310)-470-4232 or (800)-350-1471 for more information!