Healthcare - Health Services
4 Year Degree
At least 3 year(s)
Come Grow with Us!
We're now in the process of staffing our Ozark, MO location as well as our brand new Boulder, CO location!
You’re talented. You want to work with the hottest leading-edge technologies, side-by-side with other brilliant minds. You can do that at HealthMEDX.
Make a difference - As part of a leading technology company, you can make a difference by adding your contributions to a talented team of professionals who are CREATING innovative answers in the post acute care market. Our technology allows our clients the opportunity for excellence in patient care by freeing up administrative burdens with patient data, electronic health records, and related financials.
Grow with Us - We have a perfect foundation for growth. Current statistics tell us the need for post acute care technology is growing. Electronic health records will become mainstream. We CREATE the solutions and will continue to grow our team to develop and deliver leading edge solutions to our clients. We have a proven record of results and will continue to provide top-notch service to our clients.
Be a part of the Community - Our teams are built on trust and accountability. At HealthMEDX, you’re not just a number. Our employees are vital to our success. We work hard but take time to insert energy into our lives.
Enjoy a casual office environment with up to 15 paid days off upon hire, with state-of-art technology and a full range of health benefits.
The Implementation Consultant provides best practice consulting in the design and configuration of the Vision application which will enhance the adoption of the solution at customer locations. This individual must have strong attention to detail and be a consummate professional. The Implementation Consultant has direct responsibility for researching and facilitating resolution of all implementation issues at the client site. The Implementation Consultant is responsible for assisting in the deployment of projects that may include a combination of software applications and related interfaces in the Long Term Care, Home Health, Continuing Care Retirement communities, and Rehab organizations.
As a member of the Professional Services team, the Implementation Consultant position plays a key role in the success of a customer’s implementation. The Implementation Consultant works under general direction of the Services Manager and is responsible for the successful implementation of the HealthMEDX products at client sites. The Implementation Consultant works in conjunction with the customer’s teams to configure the Vision application.
Required experience / skills
Related to the Healthcare Industry:
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Good understanding of healthcare organization and work flow
- Good comfort level discussing how customers should utilize information technology
- Knowledge of the role that the information technology department plays in the healthcare delivery process
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and industry trends
Related to the Implementation Consultant role:
- Knowledge of either the Financial or Clinical business activities in either Long Term Care, Home Health, Continuing Care Retirement communities, or Rehab business
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills and the ability to clearly articulate and communicate to an executive audience
- Takes direction well and requires minimal supervision
- Works well in a matrix management organization where the Implementation Consultant has responsibility for project success while relying on a team of resources which may not be directly reporting resources
- Assimilates and applies new job related information in a timely manner
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
HealthMEDX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.