1600 Dove St.
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Other Great Industries
Accounting - Finance
4 Year Degree
At least 3 year(s)
Kathy Elston/Joe Cross
This is a great opportunity for a Financial Analyst with a minimum three years of public and at least two years of private accounting, This position is a hands-on analyst responsible for a variety of high profile projects related to the Financial and Internal Reporting as well as the Budgeting process. This position will work with many levels of management throughout the company.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Directly responsible for the preparation of consolidated and consolidating financial statements for quarterly reviews and year-end financial audit.
- Financial analysis on monthly results performed accurately, timely and with a high quality work product for Management.
- Research, document, and provide guidance on the impact and exposure of new accounting topics and draft new footnotes as needed.
- Preparation of audit schedules, address Auditor concerns, prepare financial reports including cash flows, and document footnote support.
- Quarterly and yearly reporting to Japan Parent Company under strict due dates.
- Facilitate and coordinate monthly meetings with business units to review their results and perform analytic reviews of the financial performance versus budget and report to senior management.
- Create Power Point presentations for various levels of management under tight timelines
- Perform various SAP report maintenance and report writing improvements.
- Facilitate and manage annual budget process, forecasts and long range strategic plans, including: preparation of instructions for department heads, report out results to Management, create detailed financial reports, and preparation of presentation materials.
- Effectively communicate accounting and other financial concepts to others in the company (may be subordinates, peers or senior management) without a financial background.
- Perform special projects as requested.
- BS in Accounting plus at least 3 years of audit experience with a top Accounting firm required.
Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present or communicate effectively to all levels of management.
- Experience directing and working with outside audit team during quarterly reporting and fiscal year end close.
- Work independently with minimal supervision, especially during year-end reporting timeframe.
- Strong Power Point skills to enable Analyst to create Executive Level presentations timely.
- Able to work in a team environment. Currently no management of staff
- Must be highly motivated, pro-active and improvement focused, while maintaining a high quality work product. Adaptability will be a key attribute for success in this position.
- Experienced in Budget vs. Actual variance analysis and formal written communication of variances to Senior Management.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume in Word format directly to
Joe Cross [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and Kathleen Elston [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Accounting Options is a boutique staffing firm specializing in placement of
Accounting and Finance professionals with top notch companies located in
San Diego, Orange and L.A. counties.