Restaurant - Food Service
Hospitality - Hotel
4 Year Degree
At least 6 year(s)
Rst Bev Mgr NV5-1631929
Great Opportunity for a Resort Beverage Manager
(posted May 16, 2013
) in Laughlin, Nevada. Gaming Hospitality Executive
has been retained to assist a company identify a candidate with experience in developing and maintaining a cohesive beverage department to ensure professional interaction with team members, and guests.
Job description for the Resort Beverage Manager
is as follows...
- Responsible for overseeing the department's Beverage operations, including beverage team members,
- Responsible for preparation, quality, consistency and inventory levels and service of beverages.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating the activities of the beverage team members, including bartenders, barbacks, cocktail servers, staff;
- Responsible for establishing, implementing, communicating and ensuring the achievement of operational goals and objectives while developing and cooperating with various other departmental strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with policies and procedures as well as State Alcoholic Beverage Regulations;
- Responsible for monitoring, forecasting, budgets, controlling costs.
- Responsible for operating results.
- Responsible for providing effective leadership within the department and addresses team member issues.
Resort Beverage Manager
We DO NOT open attachments!!!
- 6-8 yrs. experience as Assistant Beverage Manager required.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent additional experience.
- Clark County Health Card, Alcohol Awareness Card.
Please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button
Resort Beverage Manager related terms:
cocktails, bar, bartender, cocktail waitress, beverage lounge, alcoholic beverage, bar supply purchasing, staffing procedures, beverage inventory, supplies, F & B Manager standards of quality, Chef, Restaurant Manager, Bar Manager, Beverage Supervisor, Beverage Shift Manager, hospitality, restaurant management, Hygiene and Food Safety, Greeters, Servers, Bartenders, banquet, restaurant, catering, food and beverage, hotel, Beverage Manager, Beverage Operations Manager