VERIFICATION ENGINEER- GREAT OPPORTUNITY
The position (6-12 month contract) is to verify the design implementation of an ARM CPU and Sub-system. Work closely with the Design Engineer to write testcode, ARM assembly and System Verilog programming, from a detailed test plan. Qualified candidates will be able to write test plan, test code, and debug the RTL design. Innovative verification tools will be developed and applied to improve design quality, coverage and productivity. In addition to the sub-system, this position may also involve verification of the design implementation internal to the processor core.
- Detailed knowledge of CPU micro-architecture, graduate school or work experience.
- Design engineering or verification background.
- System Verilog experience
- Assembly level programming experience, RISC type architecture (MIPS, ARM, PowerPC, etc).
- B.S. or M.S.E.E. Computer or Electrical Engineering
Like to have:
- 3+ years experience.
- Firmware or device driver development.
- Perl or scripting language.
- Verilog preferred or VHDL experience.
- Object oriented design experience
- ASIC design experience
- Conformal experience