0 active jobs |
U.S. Security Associates was established as Advance Security Engineering in 1955 in Atlanta, Georgia, to provide security guard services. Over the next five decades, USA expanded its operations to 145 cities in 45 states, and now employs over 36,000 people. In 1996, we changed our name to U.S. Security Associates to better accommodate our growing stature and national service coverage.
Based on annual revenues, USA is the country’s fourth largest security firm, and the second largest U.S.-owned security provider.
USA is distinguished among its competitors by our substantial investment in information technology to manage service quality. We don’t want to hope it happened, we are determined to know it got done.
As a result of our service quality control leadership, in December 2004, USA became the first uniformed security company to be certified ISO 9001:2008 at its corporate operations and all of its field offices.
In 1997, U.S. Security Associates began providing a multi-site Loss Prevention Program to a major food retailer. The success of this initial venture was followed by the addition of several other national and region retail clients and led to the formation of the Loss Prevention Division in 2005.
We Provide Services for Clients Seeking:
- Thoroughly screened, well-trained officers
- Small company responsiveness, supported by large company resources
- Lower total security costs through more effective security program designs
- Lower security officer turnover
- Remote 24/7 monitoring of fulfillment and relief of every post, every shift
- Error-free payroll processing
No Jobs Found.