Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed acute care facility that's been named a nine-time "100 Top Hospital" and a “100 Top Cardiovascular Hospital” by Thompson Reuters, formerly known as Solucient. Our Centers of Excellence include: the Heart Institute, Joint Care Center, Spine Care Center and a certified primary Stroke Center. Our Chest Pain Center and our Cancer Program have been accredited by their respective specialties. Among our advanced technologies are:
- The MUSE Cardiology Information System of digitized EKG tracings
- The PACS system of electronic storage of CT scans, X-rays, MRI and PET scans
- New digital mammography
Our accolades and services include:
- Cardiovascular ICU
- Emergency Services
- Progressive Care/Telemetry
- Rehabilitation Center
- Surgical Services Including Open Heart
- Bariatric Surgery
- Solucient Top 100 Hospital – 9 times!
- Accreditation from the Joint Commission for:
- Primary Stroke Center
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI)
- Chest Pain Accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- OSHA Award – VPP STAR Status – nationally recognized for comprehensive employee safety. The first hospital in the Florida and the third in the nation to be so honored.
- GWTG Stoke Gold Performance Award by the American Heart Association
- Blue Distinction for Cardiac Care by Cross/Blue Shield
- Bradenton Herald Reader’s Preference Award for three years running
You will love working with us on our 13-acre tropical campus, just blocks from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. We provide convenient, on-site daycare to accommodate working parents, a comprehensive Health & Wellness Program and an on-site Concierge Program to help our employees have a great work-life balance. Whatever your interests or pursuits, you will also find that the Bradenton area offers you an incredible quality of life. Shop in beachside boutiques, browse galleries, tee off at any of the 80 area golf courses, and go wind surfing, boating, water skiing, snorkeling or scuba diving in the Gulf.