XLC Services attributes its success to the men and women who exemplify our core values and adhere to the high safety, performance, quality, and customer service standards that are the hallmarks of our success. We have more than 1,000 team members operating within every major geographical region within the US, and based on current growth projection, anticipate our significant growth of our workforce as we expand into global markets to meet the needs and demands our multi-national customers.
Our team members work in a diverse range of administrative, management, production, distribution and warehouse positions including:
• Administrative Clerks and Coordinators (Human Resources, Payroll and Inventory)
• Shipping and Receiving Clerks
• R & D Testers and Prototype Assemblers
• Lab Technicians
• Assembly and Production Workers
• Forklift Drivers and Operators
• Production, Distribution and Warehouse Team Leads and Assistant Team Leads
• Production, Distribution and Business Unit Managers, Assistant Managers
• Process Improvement, Safety and Quality Manager
At XLC Services, continuous learning, growth and development are among our most important core values. Because we believe in growing and promoting our leaders from within our ranks, in addition to a wide range of internal training and development opportunities, we also provide reimbursement for external skill and knowledge building resources, including reimbursement for college courses and certification programs.
We also offer competitive pay and benefits, including medical, dental and vision benefits, paid vacation and holidays, and performance-based increases to eligible employees.