Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not-for-profit organization with six major facilities and many outpatient centers. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high-quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region. Facilities include:
- Einstein Medical Center, a tertiary care teaching hospital.
- Belmont Behavioral Health, where we treat mental health, addictions and eating disorders.
- Einstein Center One, which offers easy access to primary care and specialty doctors for people living in Northeast Philadelphia and Lower Bucks and Montgomery Counties.
- Germantown Community Health Services, provides top-notch primary healthcare services to residents of Northwest Philadelphia. We offer outpatient services for physical, occupational, and speech therapy, Opthamology and Dentistry services, and state of the art cardiology services to adults. The Crisis Response Center provides emergency psychiatric services to children and adults 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- MossRehab, a nationally recognized medical rehabilitation facility with inpatient and outpatient services.
- Willowcrest, a center for subacute care.