American Resource Staffing is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives for their client in Framingham, MA. The Customer Service Representative focus on creating a positive customer experience by handling presale questions and providing solutions for post sale issues custom print orders for staples.com customer.
Customer Service Representative’s Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer support for customer orders relative to customer questions, pre-sales and post sales, including orders, returns, cancelations, etc.
- Guide customers through the ordering process as needed.
- Assist Business Support Group processing online orders as needed.
- At times may be needed for coverage on the pre-sales queue.
- Forward leads/customers to the proper sales channel when sales opportunities are indentified.
- Document common reasons for resolution needs by vendor used, in an effort to drive process improvement and improve service level expectations with associated vendors.
- Shares insights learned on the phone with team members and business partners as appropriate.
- Assist with Ad-hoc projects as needed.
Essential Skills Required:
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of customer service experience in a high volume environment (preferably in call/contact center)
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work in a team environment where sales goals are present, is preferable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.