400 Sw 7Th Street
Stuart, FL 34994
Printing - Publishing
Sales - Marketing
At least 3 year(s)
Business Development Manager
Inside Sales B2B
Construction Journal is seeking an energetic B2B Business Development Manager (BDM) interested in working with a fast-growing technology-driven company. Construction Journal is a database and information provider specializing in providing time sensitive and critical information on construction activity. We help companies to identify and secure new business by providing actionable opportunities.
We are looking for a passionate Business Development Manager who is a hard worker, likes challenges and to be rewarded for achievements. We provide training and a protected territory.
Full compensation package including a base salary, monthly commissions and a comprehensive benefits package.
About the Position:
The BDM role involves cold calling company-provided leads to develop relationships and close new business with decision makers at companies that fit our target profile. We drive opportunities through the sales cycle by diagnosing needs within prospect organizations and presenting Construction Journal (and its acquired brands) as a solution to help grow their business with a tool used daily by those in the industry.
The Ideal Candidate:
- B2B inside sales experience;
- A positive mental attitude and lots of enthusiasm;
- The ability to learn new things quickly;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Above average computer skills including use of the Internet, Outlook, and proficient typing;
- Organizational skills;
- Dynamic presentation skills to demonstrate our web-based services via the telephone;
- Outstanding relationship building and problem-solving skills;
- Strong abilities to capture new business and close the sale;
- Bachelor's Degree or Industry experience a plus.
First Year Compensation $40,000 - $60,000 Annually (Base plus commissions)