$55,000 - $75,000 /Year
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Nonprofit - Social Services
4 Year Degree
At least 2 year(s)
- Large multinational company seeks a degreed Mechanical Engineer to be responsible for planning, managing new equipment installations for new and existing products.
- Well established client located in a nice southern city is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to work within a professional engineering group to plan and manage exciting equipment projects.
- Client is located in a fast growing southern city offering a family friendly environment, year round collegiate and professional sports, as well as excellent education opportunities.
- Client is a leader in its industry and offers an excellent benefits package including full relocation package and tuition assistance.
- Good career growth opportunity for the right candidate.
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Long Term & Short Term Disability
401k plan with company matching program
Paid Vacation & Holiday
Employee Assistance Program
If you meet the above requirements and are open to this or other locations, forward resume as a Word attachment to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], along with 3 work related references and daytime phone numbers.