Our client is looking for a Senior Research Associate for a 1 year position in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- This successful candidate will support discovery research.
- The technical tasks include performing procedures on laboratory rodents such as handling, dosing via multiple routes, clinical health assessments, biologic sample collection and necropsy.
- It will also involve conducting mearsurement on live-animals by mircro-CT, DXA.
- Additional tasks will include training and competency assessment and assisting with development of new surgical techniques and in vivo research models.
- The individual will also be responsible for review and compliance with all applicable SOPs, business practices and company policies.