4 Year Degree
At least 2 year(s)
Looking for a sales career in an industry experiencing massive growth? According to Forrester Research, the global managed services and cloud computing market will grow from a $40.7 billion in 2011 to $241 billion in 2020. We know, awesome! And that is just one of the high demand solutions we offer at NetGain Technologies.
We are seeking a financially speaking new business development account executive to help us grow market share during this “unique time in history" opportunity.
NetGain Technologies is best-in-class pioneer in providing IT solutions to businesses for almost 28 years. The proof… Our managed services offering; Technology OneSource is ranked in the top 100 worldwide. Our technical team is ranked 38th nationwide on CRN Tech Elite 250. Plus, we’ve grown the number of our branch offices by 40% over the last two years during challenging economic times. We’re stable, profitable and growing!
Can you understand the financial implications of technology’s role in business and communicate that to key stake holders?
Can you set meetings with and bring value to Chief Officers by speaking in their “bottom-line" language?
The purpose of this hunter style role is to cultivate new C-level relationships, determine financial gaps via cost analysis and align IT outcomes to business objectives. Sound exciting?
NetGain Technologies is a family owned company with a “work hard and prosper" atmosphere. Our comprehensive package includes base salary plus commission & bonuses, laptop, cell phone, medical/dental/life insurance, short-term/long-term disability, holidays, expense account, special trip incentives, 401(k) and a big-time growth opportunity.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Close new sales of our managed services (Technology
OneSource) and NetGain Cloud solutions.
- Present financial impact, justification and ROI to gain
- Build a healthy pipeline of opportunities via rigorous
sales activity to meet/exceed quota.
- Create happy clients through effective technology
- 4 year degree or smart/bright/intelligent
- Business and financial acumen; fluent in “Biz-Speak"
- Min. 3+ years successfully selling services or
- Great listening skills and methodical approach to
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
polished and professional.
- Ability to work effectively independently and under
- Proven prospecting prowess.
- Extremely motivated; courageous, tenacious and
- Solid leadership and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with IT networks/Cloud/managed services