Healthcare - Health Services
4 Year Degree
Are you looking for more than a job, but also a place where you can make a difference?
For more than 40 years, Texas Home Health has been a leading provider of home health services, serving more than 13,000 people in Tennessee, Georgia and Texas. We have achieved this remarkable growth by building a reputation for compassionate care, clinical expertise, continuous improvement and a focus on exceeding the expectations of our patients, clients, and their families.
The Hospice Marketing Consultant will establish strong working relationships with physicians, hospital discharge planners, social workers, medical facilities and healthcare decision makers to provide them with ongoing education regarding our hospice services.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Act as company liaison to clients to resolve problems and provide information on Hospice services
- In conjunction with the Executive Director, Director of Sales (if applicable) and the Regional Director of Sales, prepares a goal directed development plan for the purpose of educating health care providers and the general public about the hospice program
- Supports and promotes the Hospice philosophy to referral sources in the medical industry.
- Promotes an atmosphere which allows for the privacy, dignity and well-being of all patients in a safe, secure environment.
- Participates in strategic planning and the analysis for their assigned territory in conjunction with the hospice agency business plan
- Prepares and conducts calls and presentations to potential referral sources
General Background and Minimum Requirements:
- BS Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent
- Ideal candidate is a RN with medical sales experience in local market
- One year of Medical Sales or Hospice Marketing preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid state driver’s license, reliable transportation, and auto insurance required