- Overseeing and participating in day to day blood specimen collection.
- Face to face customer service at on-site health screenings in a corporate environment.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 2+ years of recent blood draw experience is required
- High Volume experience is required
- Must have reliable transportation, full insurance coverage and Driver's license to travel to on-site health screenings
- PC at home for timecards and reports
- Certified Phlebotomist is strongly desired
OptumHealth is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
OptumHealth helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.