- Oversee all aspects of the on-site screening
- Ensures clear and effective client communication and expectations with on-site event representative
- Works with staffing coordinator and/or account managers to ensure smooth on-site events
- Confirms field staff schedule prior to each on-site event
- Serves as manager for all staff on event; includes coaching, performance assessment and conflict resolution
- Provides on-site training guidance for new team members
- Pickup and quality inspection of correct supplies for each on-site event
- Ensures all paperwork with and without PHI is effectively tracked and managed
- Ensures all specimen is handled and transported correctly
- Maintains company issued laptop and all event required IT equipment
- Organizes/establishes room set-up and clean-up at on-site events
- Directs staff in appropriate job assignments
- Directs and oversees participant flow throughout event
- Communicates program specifics to field team members
- Confirms and communicates site specific emergency protocol; oversees emergency situations
- Acts as preceptor for new Team Lead trainees
- Out of state travel additional job requirements:
- Approve packing of all on-site event supplies
- Coordinate transportation and shipping of all event supplies, paperwork and specimens
- Collect travel receipts
- Accredited medical certificate program or Bachelors Degree in health related field strongly preferred
- LPN, RN, Phleb, Health Educator, Fitness
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Familiar with state and federal health care compliance is required.
- 2+ years work experience in a medical field such as nursing, phlebotomy, EMT, etc. is required.
- Computer proficiency is required.
- Must be able to travel 30% of the time.
- Must have a personal computer at home for time cards and reporting.
- Previous experience managing small groups or events preferred.
OptumHealth is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
OptumHealth helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.