Knowledge is power and when you work with the highly trained staff Canadian Payment Services (CPS), you will be working with some of the most knowledgeable and thus most powerful individuals in the merchant services industry. CPS is one of the fastest growing providers of Canadian Merchant Services, which includes Credit Card Processing, Debit Card Processing, Gift Card and Loyalty Programs, and Business Cash Advance Program.
CPS has a combined experience of over 55 years in the merchant services industry and provides a wide variety of merchant services. Whether you run a small business, a large business, just starting out, expanding, or have been doing business for a long time, we have the right type of service for you. CPS is a one stop shop for your every business necessity. CPS caters to all types of merchants, including retail stores, home based operations, restaurants, mail order & telephone order operations, e-commerce & internet operations, petroleum, supermarket and lodging merchants. CPS and its affiliates are currently serving over 8,000 merchants and are dedicated to providing comprehensive services while saving merchants time and with significant savings.
We are one of the fastest growing providers of credit and debit card processing in North America
and Canada. Electronic Payments have been consistently growing in the past decade and had
proven to be a recession free business, which allows you to grow with our company regardless of
the economic conditions. We are currently experiencing a substantial growth in our marketing
department and we are looking to hire telephone professionals to help us set appointments for our
outside sales representatives with small and medium size businesses in Continental USA and
Canada. If you are a confident individual, posses good interpersonal skills, striving to achieve
financial success and are simply good on the phone - WE WANT YOU to join our winning team!
Currently looking for more Appointment Setters on our team!
1) Full time Monday to Friday (9AM to 6PM) (Part Time Available upon Request)
2) Strong Phone Skills (Not afraid to stay on the phone the whole day)
3) No Experience Necessary (Sales/Telemarketing Background is a big plus)!
4) Great Interpersonal Skills - Team Player!
5) Willingness to Help Clients over the phone!
6) Basic computer skills
7) Ability to be self -motivated, assertive, and persuasive
Why work here?
1) Great, comfortable office environment and a casual dress code -- located in the heart of Manhattan (access of all trains from the 5 boroughs)
2) We appreciate hard working individuals, recognize talent, and value by giving the ability to grow and advance within the company.
3) Checks reconciles weekly. Salary + Commission structures available. Immediate cash bonuses, prizes, rewards, incentives..etc.
4) Average income potential $750.00/week. Seasoned telephone professionals can EASILY make more....+++
CALL TODAY START TOMORROW