2 Year Degree
At least 3 year(s)
Work for the Best!
SYSCO Corporation is the #1 Food Distribution Company in the United States in size as well as sales volume.
- Do you have a passion for food?
- Do you have 3 years Outside Sales experience?
- Do you have 2+ years in restaurant management?
- Do you have a degree from a culinary school and chef’s experience?
- Are you a former restaurant owner?
Sysco Indianapolis, LLC who is part of the Fortune 100 Company is looking for dynamic, energetic, salespersons for its’ Indiana distribution area. Locations such as but not limited to: Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Huntington, Bloomington, Muncie, Lafayette, and Terre Haute.
This is a sales position with defined territory responsibilities.
The sales position will consist of established accounts as well as prospecting to obtain new business for the Company.
- In addition to selling and servicing the product line, Marketing Associates are expected to perform as relationship managers, problem solvers and troubleshooters. The goal is to exceed the customers’ expectations as the marketing associate presents new ideas and products to grow the customers business and increase their profitability.
- The position may require varied work hours such as some evening and weekend work for customer calls.
- Marketing Associates are responsible for the credit management of customer collections and balances.
- High energy, motivated and organized individuals possessing strong work ethics, competitiveness, resilience and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Outlook Word, Excel is necessaryDesirable attributes: a good working knowledge of business math, excellent organization, coaching and follow-up skills
- A plus: College degree in Sales/Marketing, Business Administration, culinary certification or equivalent experience in outside sales
- Willingness to work in a compensation program of salary and, commission incentives.
- Willingness to prospect and the ability to fully service accounts
We offer an aggressive starting salary, Health benefits, 401 k Plan, Defined Pension plan, Stock purchase plan, Product Purchase discounts and much more.