Other Great Industries
At least 2 year(s)
Certified Forklift Operator
Temp to hire
BOS Temporaries is currently recruiting for a full time Certified Forklift Operator in the Jefferson, Georgia area.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Load dealer’s trucks that are picking up items that they have on order for retail or stock at their store. Heavy lifting required.
• Load various carriers (flatbed & van) trailers that will be delivering the product to different dealerships.
• Receive less than a truckload and dealer return shipments into inventory and put away into proper locations.
• Receive incoming full loads into inventory from vendors and put into proper locations.
• Rotate stock to make open locations for future stock. All of the above accountabilities require an RF scanner, to ship receive and print bill's of lading.
• Ship items out using FedEx computer. General housekeeping to keep warehouse as clean as possible. Mid-year & year-end inventory
• High school education
• A high degree of accuracy is needed for recording serial numbers for tractor & implements to prevent future problems in shipping and inventory.
• Knowledge, skill and ability to safely operate a forklift. Will be tested and must be certified.
• Ability to use a computer or RF scanner to input and retrieve information.
• Basic math skills.
Starting pay is 10.50 per hour with opportunity for growth. Benefits package upon hire with the company.
About BOS Staffing
BOS Staffing, founded in 1979 is a fast-growing staffing service headquartered in Athens, GA. The firm has been listed on the Inc.5000 List of fastest growing companies in both 2011 and 2012. With employees across four time zones, BOS has personnel working in a wide variety of fields including finance/accounting, IT/Technology, call centers, and industrial environments.
To learn more about BOS Staffing, please visit our website, www.bosstaffing.net.
BOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.