Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
We are needing people that:
- Application: Understand OPPM from a configuration and development perspective. How the application is built. What are appropriate ways to configure the application. What is the appropriate infrastructure configuration for the application to sit on and operate.
- Infrastructure & Performance: As stated above, what is the appropriate environment for OPPM to operate in, what is a reasonable expectation for how the tools should perform (response time, functional performance, etc…). The ability to build out the appropriate environment and trouble shoot and fix/address performance issues when they occur
- Interface/Integration Capabilities: Especially with Planview, there needs to be a expertise in the appropriate way to configure, manage and maintain the interface of OPPM with other applications (primarily PV) for data to be appropriately passed to and from the different applications and that functions required to execute based on these interfaces/exchanges perform as expected/designed.
- Help Desk/Support: The ability to work and resolve user “tickets" that are opened when a user is has an issue with the OPPM experience. We have a Help Desk support team, but when they issue needs to be escalated to a person with greater knowledge to resolve incident, we need people with the right expertise to resolve these items.
- Testing: Develop effective testing rigor (scripts and testing routines) for SIT, Regression. UAT, and Performance testing as changes are introduced through a standard release cadence (existing).
Please see our complete list of jobs at: