$100,000 - $125,000 /Year
Bonus Eligible, Healthcare, 401k
Healthcare - Health Services
Dickson Resources (www.dicksonresources.com) is looking for an experienced .NET architect to work for a stable growing Healthcare company here in Nashville in a Permanent position. Healthcare and/or Financial Industry experience is a strong plus.
This company is a software shop that takes best practices and formal architecture seriously. This is why they have an .NET Solutions Architect open. While you won't be able to completely re-write their entire architecture, you will be able to make significant contributions if you are a student of multi-tiered, enterprise architecture in .NET. This is a unique opportunity because most companies don't have someone dedicated to this role and it shows how serious the company is about their architecture and best practices.
Keywords = .NET, Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Programming (OOP), workflow, software design patterns, software architecture, UML, architect
* Define and promote enterprise technology standards and strategies
* Design and apply enterprise system and application solutions to meet business objectives
* Provide architecture implementation support for technology projects
* Support executive management and project teams in technology decisions and implementation of technology strategy
* Experience in diverse system and application design in large heterogeneous enterprise environments
* Demonstrated excellence in designing and implementing multi-tiered enterprise applications in .NET ad SQL Server, EAI, and integration middleware
* Strong background and demonstrated knowledge of SOA and BPM concepts and technologies
* Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise IT processes and service management (e.g. ITIL)
* Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication at all organizational levels
* Information Security experience a plus
* Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high-quality deliverables (documentation, presentations, research, etc.)
* Ability to analyze problems, process complex data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Expert at Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Programming (OOP), workflow, transaction lifecycles, component models, and software design patterns
* Experience in Object Oriented Programming with any or all of the following: C++ and .NET
* Unified Modeling Language (UML) modeling experience.
* Experience with iterative solution development
* Experience working as part of software development teams.
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Has a strong foundation in enterprise systems design.
* Has good knowledge of architecting component based applications
* Degree in CS preferred
* 5+ years in an enterprise shop preferred.
Dickson Resources (www.dicksonresources.com) is a Nashville based, IT focused search firm. We are candidate centered and would love to hear from you!