Web Analytics Manager. Top retailer is looking for a Web Analytics Manager. The E-commerce Analytics Manager is primarily responsible for developing an analytics program that enables continuous measurement and optimization of all key aspects e-commerce business globally. In addition, this person will also be responsible for strategic research, business forecasting and reporting activities.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop business performance assessments and financial forecasts.
- Utilize site analytics forecast businesses and maintain re-estimates on monthly basis.
- Proactively assess business against plan and work with different disciplines to affect business.
- Define and maintain daily, weekly and monthly reporting packages and dashboards to enable the E-commerce team to continuously measure and optimize business performance in all key functional areas, including
- Online customer shopping behavior
- Buying and planning
- Site merchandising effectiveness
- Marketing effectiveness
- Serve as the team’s resident expert on the use of analytics tools, ensuring that E-commerce teams employ analytics best practices in the design, execution and tracking of the online storefront and marketing vehicles.
- Objectively deliver insights and help create a culture of data-driven decision making:
- Alerting the E-commerce team of any sudden shifts in the business
- Developing A/B and multi-variate reporting tools with Project Manager
- Delivering ad hoc analyses to answer key business questions
- Recommending ways to improve the business
- Manage relationships with external solution and service providers as needed.
Refer to Job#19796 - CB and send resume me to Jamie Bernard, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or register online at www.analyticrecruiting.com choosing Jamie Bernard as your contact.
- Substantial experience (3-7years) with web analytics work preferably for an online retailer or similar Internet-based business.
- Strong proficiency with Omniture SiteCatalyst, or similar preferred. Omniture University Certified a plus.
- Experience in strategy consulting or market research a plus. Aptitude for such work a must.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and advanced Excel skills a must. Knowledge of database analytics tools a plus.
Keywords: retail, web analytics, A/B testing, optmization, forecasting, reporting, omniture, site catalyst, database analytics