Saint Petersburg, FL 33729
Banking - Financial Services
At least 5 year(s)
Manager who develops Credit Risk Scoring Models and decision logic to support risk management initiatives for consumer loan portfolio across the life cycle sought by leading financial institution. The candidate must have risk scorecard development experience and experience with exploratory data analysis, classical regression techniques, CHAID/CART and additive logistic models.
Refer to Job#DB19972-CB and email MS Word attached resume to Donna Bacon, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or register online at www.analyticrecruiting.com
choosing Donna Bacon as your contact recruiter
- Masters degree in quantitative field such as statistics, economics, operations research or mathematics.
- 5+ years hands-on experience building logistic regression based consumer credit risk scorecards, both originations and behavior
- 5+ years of advanced SAS coding skills
- Strong understanding of Risk concepts as it relates to consumer credit portfolios
- Familiarity with non risk scoring models (macro economic & operational models) within the realm of consumer finance preferred
Keywords: analytics, analysis, risk management, risk scoring, scoring, scoring models, SAS, credit risk, consumer credit, statistician, logistic regression