Banking - Financial Services
4 Year Degree
At least 2 year(s)
Schwab Stock Plan Services (SPS) supports Corporations by providing recordkeeping and administration services for their equity compensation plans. This includes support both at the Corporate and Employee level as they grant, manage, transact and expense their awards. Stock Plan Services provides an avenue for Schwab’s growth by introducing employees of our Corporate clients to Schwab’s services and financial tools.
Brief Description of Role:
Stock Plan Services Client Services provides critical support for our corporate clients as they oversee the day to day administration of their equity plans. Our Client Service team is the first point of contact for our Corporate clients to engage Schwab on a wide range of items, including issue research and resolution, communication campaigns, corporate action planning and discussion, new award grants and plan issuance among others. The Client Service Analyst is a vital member of our team and assists the Client Service Managers in ensuring that we are able to respond to the needs of our Corporate clients and their employees timely and accurately.
The Client Service Specialist will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Supporting the Client Service Managers by performing research and resolution steps to solve complicated client needs.
- Partner with internal teams within Schwab to complete communication campaigns or provide information regarding our clients.
- Analyze/review client data to ensure that all services are being utilized as appropriate; perform audit checks of transactions and large scale events to ensure compliance with plan documentation.
- Assist in the documentation of specific client needs in order to prepare the SPS Operations teams for complicated transactional events.
- Coordinate routine database maintenance, including ad hoc reporting requests and the facilitation of online grant agreements for our corporate clients.
- Serve in a support capacity for our Client Service Managers when needed, up to and including minor client contact around complicated client projects.
- Perform simple operational tasks designed to keep plans moving smoothly, participate in testing of new system releases and technology upgrades.
- Assist Client Service Team Managers with plan reviews and analysis, as needed.
- Facilitate the gathering of statistics for quarterly or annual service reviews.
The Client Service Specialist will be expected to advance their skill set of Equity Compensation plans over time, along with their familiarity of Schwab’s recordkeeping and operational tools. The Associate should be able to adequately handle client inquiries and provide professional, timely responses to client needs.
Required qualifications include:
- 2+ years of Brokerage/Client Service experience including familiarity with Brokerage Operations and tools
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and other MS Office Products and applications required to perform daily functions.
- Demonstrated writing and presentation creation skills, experience using MS PowerPoint or similar programs preferred.