We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to lead the business operations activities for a large financial account.
The Operations lead will be responsible for key operational areas for the account including collections, invoicing, and other financial/operational processes.
This person will create tools and reports to monitor the various operational SLAs on the account and ensure compliance. This person will also be responsible for managing the work of other team member(s) in the operations team and interfacing with clients and other internal teams in support of their day-to-day responsibilities.
No matter where you are in your job search, Starpoint can help. Starpoint Solutions is a nationally recognized staffing firm with consulting and permanent openings from the best-known companies. We've been recruiting and placing professionals like you for nearly 30 years. Often, we find opportunities that you may miss in your own job search.
Submit your resume for this position and let Starpoint help you find your next job now.
Are you a recruiter? Click www.instihire.com
Starpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JUNIOR TO MID-LEVEL
5-8 YEARS EXPERIENCE BUT NO MORE THEN 10 YRS
NOT TOO SENIOR
THIS IS A CRITICAL ROLE TO THE TEAM, PERSON MUST BUILD RELATIONSHIPS WITH ALL FINANCE MANAGERS
- 3-5 years of experience working as a business/account operations manager or lead in a corporate environment.
- Experience with collections, invoicing and other operational areas for large accounts/ teams.
- Ability to work independently with minimum oversight.
- Ability to facilitate difficult discussions and conflict resolution.
- Great client relationship and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other required tools.
- Prior finance background and consulting experience will definitely be helpful.