Healthcare - Health Services
- Registered nurse currently licensed by the state
- Previous experience in a hospital, long-term facility, or other healthcare related facility. Experience in long-term care preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in RAI/PPS processes.
- Experience as an MDS coordinator (completing MDS, RAI process and care plans with demonstrated knowledge of RUGS optimization) preferred.
- Previous experience in completing MDS’s and Care Plans is required.
- Knowledgeable about regulations and guidelines governing long-term care.
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude toward the elderly.
- Computer skills- Windows applications; computer experience; AccuMed experience preferred.
SunBridge Healthcare offers equal opportunity employment in drug-free workplaces.
Keywords: MDS, M.D.S., M D S, Resident Assessment Coordinator, RAI, R.A.I, Clinical Case Manager, Nurse, R.N., RN, Registered Nurse, LPN, L.P.N., Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN, L.V.N. Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator, RNAC, Minimum Data Set, MDS Coordinator, MDS Nurse, AANAC, America Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinator, Certified RNAC, Certified Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator, Clinical Reimbursement, Clinical Reimbursement Specialist, Long Term Care, Case Mix Management, RUGs
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance for you and your dependents
- Long and short-term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- MetLaw Hyatt legal service and
- MetLife additional voluntary benefits
- PerkSpot employee discount program
- Dell employee purchase program
- Verizon employee discount program
We value our employees. That’s why we offer quality benefits to you and your family. You can select from among the following options to create the plan that’s right for you.
: SunBridge HealthCare