General Dynamics Information Technology
Defense - Aerospace
Admin - Clerical
• Provide the full range of Executive Planning and support services including scheduling, coordination and documentation of meetings, agendas and minutes for Senior Leaders (SES/FOGO/O-6) assigned to Joint Staff-J7/Joint & Coalition Warfighting (JS-J7/JCW).
• Develop and maintain processes for tracking documents and action items; develop support documentation.
• Arrange for facilities and equipment to support day-to-day operations.
• Prepare reports, analysis and draft inputs to support the development of requirements documents, planning, milestone documentation, program summaries and schedules, and other program-related documents.
• Track internal and external taskers assigned to JS-J7 and coordinate responses within JS-J7/JCW.
• Arrange VTC and Conference Room requests.
• Maintain Senior Leader contacts & address lists.
• Develop schedules for Assistant Deputy Director and others as directed.
• Take Meeting Notes for other Senior Leaders and VIPs/DVs.
• Provide risk management/security support.
• Provide Records Management Support for JS-J7 leaders.
BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following academic fields: Business Administration or Management Science or a related field; or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
Required Work Experience:
• Requires 5-8 years related experience.
• Must have 1-2 years business administrative support experience.
• Very proficient in MS Office applications to include: MS Project, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
• Experience in a military administrative specialty or DOD business/financial department is a plus.
• Experience with MS Sharepoint Portals a plus.
• Must be U.S. citizen.
• MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE (FINAL) U.S. SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE.