Assistant Store Manager
Fashion - Apparel - Textile
Citi Trends Fashion for Less is a value priced family apparel retailer with over 300 stores in twenty states. As of May of 2005 Citi Trends became a publicly traded company on the Nasdaq exchange with the symbol CTRN.Citi Trends headquarters is located in historic Savannah, Georgia. In addition to the distribution center and corporate office in Savannah we have a large distribution center in Darlington, South Carolina. Citi Trends buyers source the world for quality fashion items at outstanding prices to provide value to our customers. The merchandising of "Everyday Low Prices" has Citi Trends Fashion For Less well positioned for continual growth and profitability. As a team we are committed to deliver exceptional value to our customers.
Citi Trends is looking for a dedicated Assistant Store Manager to join our team at one of the largest chains in the value-priced urban apparel industry. We?re growing, so if you?ve ever wanted a chance to lead the way, this is it.
After three or more years of working in retail, you're ready for the next step. Following successful completion of the two-week training period, you'll be where the action is, assisting the Store Manager in the overall operation of the store. Whenever the Store Manager is unavailable, you'll take the stage, leading the store and ensuring all goals are met.
• Assist Store Manager with daily operations and supervision of employees.
• Maintaining proper inventory controls, facilitate inventory transactions and maintain compliance standards for shrink control
• Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service.
• Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
• Ensuring adherence of staff members to all Citi Trends, Inc. policies and procedures.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• 2-4 years of retail experience as an Assistant Manager.
• 3-5 years of retail experience.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Citi Trends is a great place to build a fun and rewarding career in retail management! We believe in promoting from within, so, rest assured, if you show the initiative, there'll be plenty of room to develop your career. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, paid vacation, a 401(k) plan, paid training, and much more. Ready for some rapid growth of your own?
Please refer to the Job Description for the qualifications.